INGREDIENTS For 4 people
For the recipe
- 1/2 kilo of beans cleaned
- 1 clove of garlic cut into thin skins
- 5 chopped tomatoes 2 pieces
- 1 cup of xynomyzithra chips
- For the sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- medium lemon juice
- Slice from a small lemon
- Pepper freshly ground
- Boil the cleaned green beans in plenty of salted water. Drain and pour them into a bowl of cold water and ice cubes to keep their colour.
In a frying pan, add garlic and olive oil for 1-2 minutes. Remove it from the fire, throw the garlic and transfer the olive oil to a jar that closes well.
- Add the mustard, zucchini and lemon juice, salt and pepper. Shake well to consolidate all the ingredients of the sauce.
- Drain the green beans and pour them into a bowl. Add half cherry tomatoes and half a sauce, salt and fresh pepper.
- Stir well and transfer to a platter. Add the rest of the sauce, the rest of the cherry tomatoes and the chunks of the xynomyzithra and serve immediately.
You can also
Instead of xynomyzithra, you can use feta cheese or dumplings or spicy pegboard peel.