INGREDIENTS For 5 people
For the recipe
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 can of tuna in water
- 10 chopped tomatoes in half
- 2 zucchini raw scraped or chopped
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 1 soup spoon parsley
- 1 soup spoon anise
- 3 fresh onions finely chopped
- For the sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil AEOLION
- 1 tea spoon with honey
- Juice and zest from a large lemon
- Pepper freshly ground
Συνταγή από τη:
- Boil the quinoa in four cups of water for 10 minutes. Once the seed has blown and polished, drain it and leave it to cool completely.
- In a bowl, pour the boiled chin, the can of tuna drained from its waters. Add the vegetables, herbs and stir well, correct the taste with a little salt.
- In a well-closed glass bowl, pour the sauce ingredients together with AEOLION organic virgin olive oil and 2-3 drops of warm water. Shake fast and very loud to incorporate all the materials together.
- Mix the salad with the sauce and serve immediately or refrigerate for an hour.
You can also
Try to do it with chopped roast chicken breast.